Hey y’all Erika here, if you’re looking for something to do this week… you’ve come to the right place. I have a busy week ahead of me and you can join in on all the fun too by following around where the cruiser will be!
So where will I be going this week?
- River Country and KIX FM presents Mighty Peace Golf Club for Golf Days! You can play 18 holes for only 10$! After today it’s every second Tuesday of every month (July 10th, August 14th and September 11th)
- Marigold Farmers Market in Downtown High Prairie from 1-6pm.
- Picnic in the Park at Fairview’s Hemstock Park (more info in photo)
- Old Time Country Music Festival at Cummings Lake Campground. **Seniors day, only $5 to get. Bring your lawn chairs. Weekend pass is $30, day pass is $15, kids 12& under are free! Live entertainment all weekend and performances from the Veselka Ukrainian dancers!
- 100th Falher Honey Festival; Honey themed supper at 5pm $20 for adults, $10 for kids (12&under)
- Pancake breakfast & Show ‘n Shine at Lac Cardinal Pioneer Museum from 9am-2pm.
- Stay at Lac Cardinal for the Big 4 Rodeo! 2pm at the Grandstands, $15 for adults. $10 for kids 6-17, 6&under is free! Dance at 9pm with live music from Big Guitar!
- Celebrate Peace River’s 100th anniversary with a free concert in the park at Riverfront Park. Brad Lynch. Misery Mountain Boys and Manon Mano performing live music! Bring your lawn chairs as this is rain or shine event with bouncy castles, face painting, balloon animals and much more! There will be free food sponsored by Freson Bros. and the Rotary Club of Peace River.
- 100th Falher Honey Festival. PBR Saturday night, slopitch tournament, parade, local entertainment, beer gardens, carnival rides and a show ‘n shine!
-Sunday (Father’s Day)
- Father’s Day Fly in Breakfast from 8am-11am, breakfast sponsored by COPA
- Old Time Country Music Festival at Cummings Lake Campground, bring your lawn chair and listen to the live music all weekend long!
I hope to see lots out this week, I’m looking forward to it!
If you have an event you want the cruiser at CLICK HERE to email me and I’ll try my best to be there!