Crews in the town of Peace River are continuing with snow removal.
Starting at 7:00 Thursday morning, and starting at 3:00 Friday morning, crews will work on North End streets, as well as on downtown streets.
On Thursday morning,
- The North End (98 Street, from Glenmary School to Good Shepherd School)
- Downtown area (101 Street, from 96 Ave to 100 Ave, 99 Ave., from 101 Street to 98 Street, Alleys)
- South End Priority One Lower Route
On Friday morning,
- The North End (86 Ave. to 90 Ave.)
- Downtown area (98 Ave., from Main Street to 98 Street, 94 & 95 Ave., 102 Street (behind River City Cinema))
- South End Alleys
Town administration is appreciating that no vehicles be parked on the street during snow removal times.
Keith Hopper, Trending 55